Aimava is launching a new initiative to help children experience being entrepreneurs and to understand business.
This is a fun short program held at a major corporate office and then children get to work on and launch their idea.
Why is UpStarts4StartUps different?
- Children bring an adult (e.g. Parent, Teacher, Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle)
- Workshop in corporate offices so children get some exposure to a work environment
- The money raised is for Charity, Saving and Spending
- Adults learn about children’s technology, thinking and ideas
- Quality Adult & Child time, positive experience together
- Fun Networking for Children and Adults.